Located in the NW corner of the NW of Section 4, Hadley township - 2 miles south of Beverly (Adams County) It is on the south side of the road which follows the Pike & Adams county line. It consists of about 4 acres, all of which is overgrown with brush and briars. There are many trees of various sizes, mostly black locusts. There was evidence of many unmarked graves, and a few marked by creek rocks. Many markers were down and some completely covered, though no deeply. The last burial date found was 1952.
Last article added: 10/27/08