Shaw cemetery is a small family plot on the Chris Hamilton farm in the north east 1/4 of the north west 1/4 of section 3 in Derry township. This cemetery has been adandoned since the early 1900's. The last burial being in 1913. Only 2 or 3 stones were in place. Most of them were down and completely covered.
All known burials for Shaw Cemetery are listed below.
Last article added: 01/29/08