Located in SW1/4 Section 20 Chambersburg Township. It is in a wooded area on the Verne Stinebaker (present day (1975) landowners Michael & Margaret Leahr) farm about two miles south of Chambersburg. It is a small plot (1/4 acre) and was abandoned years ago. Burials date from 1842 to 1907.
Complete listing from Cemetery Book Volume III is below.
Last article added: 04/22/09