Located in the NE of Section 1, Barry township. It is on the south side of the road which follows the line between Adams and Pike Counties. It is very much overgrown with hazel brush and briars. Burials date from the late 1800's to 1920.
Surname listing from Cemetery Book Volume IV which has 60 burials are:
Booth, Davis, Forgy, Hastings, Havir, Hazen, Hendricks, Hull, Johnson, Kaylor, Kuhlman Likes, Linthicum, McClain, Marlow, Parrick, Pennel, Rathbun, Richart, Shoshoney, Sparks, Stewart, Young.
Last article added: 01/24/17